11 Temmuz 2018 Çarşamba

• Man to Man
    The impoliteness enjoyed in relief when being man to man multiplies the artificiality of politeness shown to women - it becomes ......

04 Temmuz 2018 Çarşamba

27 Haziran 2018 Çarşamba

20 Haziran 2018 Çarşamba

• Tram of Lust
    That blank look in his eyes gave way to the look that I saw two years ago; in his eyes, there ......

13 Haziran 2018 Çarşamba

06 Haziran 2018 Çarşamba

30 Mayıs 2018 Çarşamba

• False Paradise
    Every month, a woman working at a honky tonk was either killed or jumped off the iron bridge. The small talk ......

23 Mayıs 2018 Çarşamba

• Spiral of Violence
    It would do good to all men to watch documentaries about primates inflicting violence because of testosterone. Perhaps, we can then ......

16 Mayıs 2018 Çarşamba

• Find My Defense Attached
    Michelle became the first trans woman TV reporter in Turkey. She was lastly working at İMC TV. Even a tele viewer ......

09 Mayıs 2018 Çarşamba

• Men are Etc.
    For some reason it was always a woman who is desired. Then again men would beat each other in groups in ......

02 Mayıs 2018 Çarşamba

25 Nisan 2018 Çarşamba

• State Mindset is Against Women
    According to the narrative of three holy books, ‘women, who are prone to sin, are to blame for the miserable lives ......

18 Nisan 2018 Çarşamba

• Curse of Being Man...
    In fact, violence does nothing other than strengthening the feeling of impotence and the negative self image. As a result, the ......

11 Nisan 2018 Çarşamba

04 Nisan 2018 Çarşamba

• My Name is Hatun
    The wind outside calls her; like a sweet whisper, like a compassionate touch. Hatun walks to the wind calling her. She ......

28 Mart 2018 Çarşamba

21 Mart 2018 Çarşamba

• My Son Should Know His Father
    I’d hit my girlfriend many times who tore and threw my ex-girlfriend’s photos. Shame on me. I apologize after all these ......

14 Mart 2018 Çarşamba

• Magnificent Manhood!
    In fact, these words were sometimes composed into novels, sometimes into poems and sometimes into independent art works or even creations. ......

07 Mart 2018 Çarşamba

28 Şubat 2018 Çarşamba

• 3 States of Male Violence
    The most important task here falls on progressive, egalitarian men of conscience. Progressive, egalitarian men of conscience need to stand with ......