19 Eylül 2018 Çarşamba

12 Eylül 2018 Çarşamba

• Look in the Mirror!
    Some may know, things were like that back then. When the girl insisted, I pushed her, the friends accompanying me took ......

05 Eylül 2018 Çarşamba

29 Ağustos 2018 Çarşamba

• I Have Objection!
    If we have, our objection remains thick. there is no doubt that weakness of our objections provide required conditions for this ......

22 Ağustos 2018 Çarşamba

• Confrontation!
    As I have said, we have to confront not only the things that we have done, but also the sins that ......

15 Ağustos 2018 Çarşamba

08 Ağustos 2018 Çarşamba

• 7/52 for Later
    Neither confessions or narratives of heroism, nor big demonstrations of conscience or accepted disgraces are opening a way. There is a ......

01 Ağustos 2018 Çarşamba

25 Temmuz 2018 Çarşamba

• It Hangs in the Air
    Or can we be stronger and free from violence by expressing them? We are slowly raising our heads and looking at ......

18 Temmuz 2018 Çarşamba

11 Temmuz 2018 Çarşamba

• Man to Man
    The impoliteness enjoyed in relief when being man to man multiplies the artificiality of politeness shown to women - it becomes ......

04 Temmuz 2018 Çarşamba

27 Haziran 2018 Çarşamba

20 Haziran 2018 Çarşamba

• Tram of Lust
    That blank look in his eyes gave way to the look that I saw two years ago; in his eyes, there ......

13 Haziran 2018 Çarşamba

06 Haziran 2018 Çarşamba

30 Mayıs 2018 Çarşamba

• False Paradise
    Every month, a woman working at a honky tonk was either killed or jumped off the iron bridge. The small talk ......

23 Mayıs 2018 Çarşamba

• Spiral of Violence
    It would do good to all men to watch documentaries about primates inflicting violence because of testosterone. Perhaps, we can then ......

16 Mayıs 2018 Çarşamba

• Find My Defense Attached
    Michelle became the first trans woman TV reporter in Turkey. She was lastly working at İMC TV. Even a tele viewer ......

09 Mayıs 2018 Çarşamba

• Men are Etc.
    For some reason it was always a woman who is desired. Then again men would beat each other in groups in ......