Click to read the article in Turkish
The Ministerial Cabinet issued two new statutory decrees on October 29. 10 newspapers, two news agencies, three magazines have been closed including Evrensel Kültür, Tîroj, Özgürlük Dünyası, DİHA ve Azadiya Welat were closed in Statutory Decree No. 675.
The Statutory Decree No. 675 also regulates the re-appointment of public officials. In the Statutory Decree, 39 members of the Turkish Armed Forces (TSK) including two generals have been re-assigned to their positions.
Also 32 staff members in the Grand Natioal Assembly of Turkey (TBMM) and 183 staff members of the Supreme Court of Appeal.
The newspapers, news agencies and magazines closed in the Statutory Decree are as follows:
– Dicle News Agency (İstanbul)
– Jin News Agency (Diyarbakır)
– Tiroj Magazine (İstanbul)
– Evrensel Kültür Magazine (İstanbul)
– Özgürlük Dünyası Magazine (İstanbul)
– Özgür Gündem Daily (istanbul)
– Azadiya Welat Daily (Diyarbakır)
– Yüksekova Haber Daily (Hakkari)
– Batman Çağdaş Daily (Batman)
– Cizre Postası Daily (Şırnak)
– İdil Haber Daily (Şırnak)
– Güney Expres Daily (Şırnak)
– Prestij Haber Daily (Van)
– Urfanatik Daily (Urfa)
– Kızıltepenin Sesi Daily (Mardin)
– Kurtuluş Daily (Afşonkarahisar)
– Lider Daily (Afyonkarahisar)
– İscehisar Durum Daily (Afyonkarahisar)
– Bingöl Olay Daily
– EGE'de Son Söz Daily (İzmir)
– Hakikat Daily (Sivas)
– SRT Television
– Umut FM
– Yağmur FM
University Chancellor Elections Lifted, Erdoğan Will Appoint Chancellors 31 October 2016The University Chancellor Elections have been lifted by the Statutory Decree No. 676 ...
Of 1,267 Academics Dismissed in New Statutory Decree, 24 Are Academics for Peace 31 October 20161,267 academics have been dismissed in the new Statutory Decree No. 675. 24 ...
10, 131 Public Officials Dismissed 31 October 201610,131 public officials have been dismissed in the Statutory Decree No. 675 issued ...
Related bianet News
2nd Decree Issued in State of Emergency: Closures in Media, Dismissals From Armed Forces, Seizures 28 July 2016In accordance with the second statutory decree in state of emergency, 684 soldiers ...
2ND STATUTORY DECREE IN STATE OF EMERGENCY 131 Media Organs Closed by Statutory Decree 28 July 2016Three news agencies, 16 TV channels, 23 radio channels, 45 newspapers, 15 magazines, ...