Tension Escalates in Turkey’s Southeast

In the clashes occurred in the ninth day of curfew declared in Turkey's southeastern Silvan district of Diyarbakır province, a lieutenant died, a specialist sergeant wounded.
According to initial findings, civilians named Müslüm Tayar, Sertip Polat, Engin Gezici, İsmet Gezici, Mehmet Gündüz, Yakup Sinba, and special forces officer Necmi Çakır have died during the operations conducted by helicopter and unmanned aerial vehicles following the curfew declared last week on November 3.
Many people have been reportedly wounded in the district.
CLICK - HDP ON SİLVAN INCIDENTS
Second HDP delegation goes to Silvan
Second Peoples' Democratic Party (HDP) delegation arrived in Silvan at around 2 p.m. HDP deputies Feleknas Uca and Nursel Aydoğan said they worry about people's lives in the district. "People in the district face the possibility of a massacre", said Uca.
HDP Co-Spokesperson Sebahat Tuncel has addressed Justice and Development Party (AKP) saying "You cannot resolve the issue with tanks and shelling".
Demirtaş: There is city war which military involves in Silvan
According to news on Yüksekova News, HDP Co-Chair Selahattin Demirtaş speaking to Med Nuçe TV channel has responded to questions about Silvan.
"City war"
"It is known that attacks have been launched by helicopter. A city war is taking place which military involves in. It is beyond a police operation.
"Land forces were hesitating to enter the city. They were deployed on strategic hills, however today police and military carry on an operation together".
"Democracy front"
"Silvan doesn't resist as to a local issue. It is maintaining a stance, a resistance with respect to future of Kurdish society. Everyone must see the resistance in this way and embrace it.
"We are prepared to resist by our people's side. We are aware of the importance of forming a bloc against war front. We will gather with political party leaders in order to form a democracy bloc in the forthcoming days". (EKN/HK/TK)
Turkey’s Bahçeli makes first public appearance in over two months, dispelling death rumors

Detained İstanbul municipal executive hospitalized for third time

Over 600 people poisoned by chicken döner in western Turkey

TRABZON
Men killed 24 women in March

Report: Turkey to require social media platforms to set up local companies

Turkey’s Bahçeli makes first public appearance in over two months, dispelling death rumors

Detained İstanbul municipal executive hospitalized for third time

Over 600 people poisoned by chicken döner in western Turkey

TRABZON
Men killed 24 women in March

Report: Turkey to require social media platforms to set up local companies
